Surf club (ages 10-16)
Surf club (ages 10-16)
Time to catch some waves! Learn everything you need to know to surf and practice weekly in the beautiful Mediterranean Sea!
Trial session available, read full details below.
Full programme detailsAccredited by the Catalan Surfing Federation (Federacio Catalan de Surf), our experienced facilitators will guide you through the foundations of surfing. Here we will learn the basic principles and skills necessary to learn this incredible watersport as well as practising on a range of different boards.
What will you learn/do?
- Test and try out many board types -- Surf, paddleboard, bodyboarding, giant SUP
- Surf skate may even be used if the weather conditions are not apt to go in the water
- Learn how to warm up and stretch correctly through a series of warm-up games
- Gain confidence in the water and learn how to read the waves
- Balance and posture -- prepare for surfing and how to position correctly
Instructors adapt to the wave conditions and if the sea is too flat, surfing can be switched to paddle boarding, or even the GIANT PADDLE for the whole group!
What do you need?
- This experience is suitable for all levels of experience, however, all learners participating need to know how to swim.
- Come with a towel (preferably a poncho towel) and a warm hat for changing out of the wetsuit when the activity finishes.
- No other materials are needed but if learners have their own wetsuit, learners are encouraged to bring it.
This activity is run from March to June and September to November when we can enjoy warmer conditions and some good Autumn/Spring swells.
Trial Session ⭐
When your purchase this programme, join us for the first session of the term and if you don't enjoy the experience, we will refund you in full, no questions asked!
Time & Day
18:00 - 19:00
Term 1: September 22nd - December 15th (2022)
Term 2: January 12th - March 30th (2023)
Term 3: April 20th - June 15th (2023)
This programme is offered with a "per term" price commitment. All programme term dates are on this page. Sessions that fall on holidays will not run, this has been factored into the planning and pricing.
Please note: All our afterschool programmes have a minimum number of learners needed to run. If we do not reach this number you will be informed no later than 7 days before the programme start date and refunded in full.
Want to add to your cart?
Return to the top of page!