Saturday Forest School Club
Saturday Forest School Club
Learn basic forest survival skills, through exploration and interaction with nature.
Read full details below.
⭐ Important information ⭐
Time & Day
10:30 - 12:30
Session 1 - March 11th
Session 2 - March 18th
Session 3 - March 25th
Eco Hub (Castelldefels)
Learn through adventure, exploration and creative play in nature and while caring for our natural environment. All activities, games and wilderness challenges take place in a seafront location, as well as in the nearby wooded forest areas and on the beach.
Join us for a single session or come to the full series - it's up to you.
What will you do?
- Play outdoor games that will be physically active and allow participants to work together as a team
- Learn basic forest survival skills such as tying knots, creating a shelter, and using necessary tools
- Use the natural space to be creative and come up with solutions to wilderness challenges
- Improve and practice your English while learning in nature
- Qualified and experienced Forest School instructors able to facilitate in English and Spanish
- Lots of play and lots of fun!
What will you learn?
- Increases your self-confidence and boosts your self-esteem
- Allows you to tap into deeper creative energies
- Aids in the release of stress and anxiety
- Can help you work through negative emotions and release negative thoughts
- Allows for an altered state of consciousness
- Induces multiple physiological and chemical effects such as altering heart rate, blood pressure and cortisol (stress hormone) levels
- Unblocks inspiration and allows you to see things with clarity and confidence
About Forest School Catalunya
Forest School Catalunya works with schools in Catalunya to bring learning back to where it all began: nature. The objective is to raise children's awareness of the importance of being out in nature, exploring, adventuring, and conquering age-appropriate challenges.
Origin of Forest School
Forest School is a Scandinavian originated approach to outdoor learning which aims to take children into a natural environment where they can develop life skills.
The mission of Forest School is to open a door to a new world where children can develop a love of nature and develop these essential life skills that will help make them the well rounded adults of the future we all wish them to be.
What do you need to bring?
- Appropriate clothes and footwear for playing outdoors and in the sand
What do you need to know?
- No minimum requirement for English language abilities
- All materials are provided
- Open to all local community
- The session will be accompanied by music
Please note: All our workshops have a minimum number of learners needed to run. If we do not reach this minimum number you will be informed no later than 3 days before the workshop and refunded your full payment.