Explore the world of photography, learn tips and tricks to take the pictures you've always wanted to take!
Trial session available, read full details below.
Full programme details
What will you learn/do?
- Different photographers and styles throughout history
- How to use different types of cameras be it phone cameras, DSLR cameras, film cameras, pinhole cameras and the cyanotype image-making process.
- Composition; where content goes in images and how to crop to make your images match the rule of thirds or the golden ratio.
- How to shoot manually with DSLR cameras which means that you will have full control over the camera’s features and are more at one with the camera.
- Multiple skill challenges will help you understand the camera more and engage with the world around you.
What do you need?
Trial Session ⭐
When your purchase this programme, join us for the first session of the term and if you don't enjoy the experience, we will refund you in full, no questions asked!
Time & Day
17:30 - 19:00
Term 1: September 22nd - December 15th (2022)
Term 2: January 12th - March 30th (2023)
Term 3: April 20th - June 15th (2023)
This programme is offered with a "per term" price commitment. All programme term dates are on this page. Sessions that fall on holidays will not run, this has been factored into the planning and pricing.
Please note: All our afterschool programmes have a minimum number of learners needed to run. If we do not reach this number you will be informed no later than 7 days before the programme start date and refunded in full.
Want to add to your cart?
Return to the top of page!