Musical exploration and an introduction to rhythm for younger learners curious to explore expression through sound.
Trial session available, read full details below.
What will you do?
What will you learn?
- Introduction to principles of sound and rhythm
- Introduction to musical disciplines
- Exploration of percussion and different instruments
- Fun musical games
- Practical and theoretical basics for musical composition
- Learning to listen, improvise and enjoy music and different musical genres
What do you need to know/bring?
- Bring a water bottle
- Wear comfortable clothes
Trial Session ⭐
When your purchase this programme, join us for the first session of the term and if you don't enjoy the experience, we will refund you in full, no questions asked!
Time & Day
Term 2: January 11 - March 29 (2023)
Term 3: April 19th - June 14th (2023)
This programme is offered with a "per term" price commitment. All programme term dates are on this page. Sessions that fall on holidays will not run, this has been factored into the planning and pricing.
Please note: All our afterschool programmes have a minimum number of learners needed to run. If we do not reach this number you will be informed no later than 7 days before the programme start date and refunded in full.
Want to add to your cart?
Return to the top of page!