Full programme details
What will you learn/do?
- Play-based learning in Spanish (boardgames, movement, team games)
- Who am I? Learn to describe and express yourself in Spanish as well as with others
- Getting to know each other - Learning basic questions to express and describe the daily life of a kid
- Small class size, adapting learning style and methodology to the level and needs of the learner(s)
What do you need to know/bring?
- Ideal for beginners and intermediate levels of Spanish.
- Bring a notebook and pen
Trial Session ⭐
When your purchase this programme, join us for the first session of the term and if you don't enjoy the experience, we will refund you in full, no questions asked!
Time & Day
17:00 - 18:00
Term 1: October 5th - December 14th (2022)
Term 2: January 11th - March 29th (2023)
Term 3: April 18th - June 13th (2023)
This programme is offered with a "per term" price commitment. All programme term dates are on this page. Sessions that fall on holidays will not run, this has been factored into the planning and pricing.
Please note: All our afterschool programmes have a minimum number of learners needed to run. If we do not reach this number you will be informed no later than 7 days before the programme start date and refunded in full.
Want to add to your cart?
Return to the top of page!