Learn how to express and unleash creativity and emotions through different art forms.
Trial session available, read full details below.
Full programme detailsArt therapy in a caring small group setting. Build self-esteem, create and explore different materials, all from the perspective of planetary awareness and care for our environment and fellow beings. Small groups, so limited places available.
What will you learn?
- Engage with and experiment with different artistic styles, formats and materials
- Learn how to express and unleash creativity and emotions through different art forms
- Experimentation with varied art forms including illustration, painting, story-building, drawing, sculpture and more!
- Conscious use of materials and themes to encourage planetary and environmental awareness and well-being
- Create and explore in small group setting
- Caring space to build confidence and self-esteem
What do you need to know/bring?
- All materials are provided!
- No existing experience required
Trial Session ⭐
When your purchase this programme, join us for the first session of the term and if you don't enjoy the experience, we will refund you in full, no questions asked!
Time & Day
17:00 - 18:00
Term 1: October 3rd - December 12th (2022)
Term 2: January 9th - March 27th (2023)
This programme is offered with a "per term" price commitment. All programme term dates are on this page. Sessions that fall on holidays will not run, this has been factored into the planning and pricing.
Please note: All our afterschool programmes have a minimum number of learners needed to run. If we do not reach this number you will be informed no later than 7 days before the programme start date and refunded in full.