Learn new techniques and skills with paints, charcoals, pencils and pastels through challenges and experimentation. Unleash your creativity!
Trial session available, read full details below.
Full programme details
You will have the option to explore a dry route and/or a wet route.
Within the dry route, you will explore an artistic route of drawing where you will use messier and more expressive art drawing materials like charcoal, B-grade pencils and chalk pastels. The other path through the dry route is the cleaner precision drawing route with H-grade pencils, technical pencils and fine liner pens.
Within the wet route, you will explore artists, themes and skill challenges through acrylic, watercolour, gouache and/or oil paint.
What will you learn?
- Discover and experiment with various art-making materials
- Develop your own creativity
- Learn new skills & techniques in different mediums
- Understand what materials suit you as an artist
- Discover and understand what themes suit you as an artist
What do you need?
- Materials are included but you are welcome to bring materials you have at home that you'd like to use.
- No specific level of proficiency is needed. All are welcome!
Trial Session ⭐
When your purchase this programme, join us for the first session of the term and if you don't enjoy the experience, we will refund you in full, no questions asked!
Time & Day
17:30 - 19:00
Term 1: October 5th - December 14th (2022)
Term 2 : January 11th - March 29th (2023)
This programme is offered with a "per term" price commitment. All programme term dates are on this page. Sessions that fall on holidays will not run, this has been factored into the planning and pricing.
Please note: All our afterschool programmes have a minimum number of learners needed to run. If we do not reach this number you will be informed no later than 7 days before the programme start date and refunded in full.