Full programme detailsThis course will give you the tools and knowledge you need to get started in the world of 3D Printing. You will get to know how to use a printer properly and understand the different settings, how to use 3D modelling and printing software and eventually see your creation come to life!
What will you learn?
- Get to know the pieces that make up a printer
- The characteristics and capabilities of the printer
- How to set up your 3D printer
- How to use printing software
- How to plan and create your models
- Where and how to look for inspiration and references
What do you need to know/bring?
- You will need a laptop with a good processor: Intel i5 or AMD Ryzen 7 or newer, 8GB of RAM and at least 1 GB of hard drive space.
- No previous experience is needed and all other materials are provided.
Trial Session ⭐
When your purchase this programme, join us for the first session of the term and if you don't enjoy the experience, we will refund you in full, no questions asked!
Time & Day
17:30 - 19:00
Term 1: September 21st - December 14th (2022)
Term 2 : January 11th - March 29th (2023)
Term 3: April 17th - June 12th (2023)
This programme is offered with a "per term" price commitment. All programme term dates are on this page. Sessions that fall on holidays will not run, this has been factored into the planning and pricing.
Please note: All our afterschool programmes have a minimum number of learners needed to run. If we do not reach this number you will be informed no later than 7 days before the programme start date and refunded in full.
Want to add to your cart?
Return to the top of page!